Arkansas Laws and Rules related to School Health
- Act 395 of 1977, Emergency First Aid Personnel (ACA 6-17-102)
- Act 436 of 1983, Insect Sting Emergency Treatment Act (ACA 20-13-401 through ACA 20-13-407)
- Rules and Regulations Pertaining To General Sanitation (ADH, November 2000).
- Rules and Regulations Pertaining to the Management of Medical Waste from Generators and Health Care Related Facilities (ADH, July 2000)
- Approved Medical Waste Transporters in Arkansas (ADH)
- Commissioner's Memo for Medical Waste in Arkansas Schools (ADE, LS-12-004, July 11, 2011)
- Act 999 of 2003. An Act to revise the religious exemption to school immunization requirements.
- Act 1039 of 2003. An act to amend the Child Maltreatment Act.
- Act 1220 of 2003. Child Health Advisory Committee
- A.C.A. 6-18-706. School Nurse-to-student ratio 1:750
- Act 1438 of 2005. Mandates eye and vision screening procedures for children.
- Act 1694 of 2005. The Asthma and Auto-Injectable Epinephrine Act.
- Act 8 of 2006. The Clean Indoor Air Act.
- Act 13 of 2006.The Arkansas Protection from Secondhand Smoke for Children Act.
- Act 138 of 2007. An act to continue the Arkansas Commission on Eye and Vision Care of school age children and create the school-age children eye and vision care fund
- Act 201 of 2007, An act to repeal the requirement that school districts must provide to parents an annual body mass index report on each student.
- Act 317 of 2007. An act providing increased academic instruction time in public schools and limits physical activity requirements for public school students.
- Act 462 of 2007. An act to raise the age of enrollment for entering kindergarten students.
- Act 1598 of 2007. The Arkansas Automatic External Defibrillator Act of 2007.
- Scoliosis Rules and Regulations November 2007 Arkansas Department of Health
- Act 496 of 2009. "The Anthony Hobbs III Act" to Create School-Based Automatic External Defibrillators and CardioPulmonary Resuscitation Programs.
- Rules and Regulations for Immunization Requirements August 5, 2009, Arkansas Department of Health
- IMMUNIZATIONS Ark. Code Annotated 6-18-701
- Rules and Regulations Pertaining to Kindergarten through 12th Grade Immunizations 2004 Arkansas Department of Education
- Rules and Regulations for Kindergarten Physical Screenings
Act 1204 of 2011. A.C.A. 17-87-103.
- Act 414 of 2013 Public School Health Services Advisory Committee