2009 School Health Conference
Keynote (Wednesday): Dr. Pat Cooper
- "A Coordinated School Health Plan" (pdf)
- "Life Before Tests" (pdf)
- Early Childhood & Family Learnaing Foundation, New Orleans, LA (pdf)
- McComb, MS Wellness Priority
- CSH Standards and Benchmarks
"Drug Endangered Children"
Dr. Cheryl P. May
"HIV/STDs in the Schools"
"Management of Special Diets in School: A Team Approach"
Charlotte Davis, Donna Franks, Esther Huffman, Suzanne Pitts, and Trey McMinn--Search School District Health Services & Food Services Team
- Dietary Needs Form (Word)
- Management of Special Diets (PowerPoint)
- Policy--Management of Special Diets (Word)
"What are our kids doing after school? Some programs that work!"
Jenny Barber, Russellville School District
Susan Parker, Batesville School District
Eric Saunders, Lavaca School District
"No Child Left Inside! Arkansas Game and Fish Commission"
"Chronic Disease Camps for Kids: Panel Discussion"
Angela Roberson, Hope Landing
Tommy Howardl, Camp Aldersgate
Roberta Elliott, We Care Foundation
"Strengthening Tobacco Prevention and Coordinated School Health"
Oluwakemi "Kemi" Talabi
"Using Farm to School Programs for Nutrition and Physical Activity Across the Curriculum"
Thursday Keynote: Dr. Jeff Perry
"Managing the Medicaid Maze"
- Managing the Medicaid Maze (PowerPoint)
- ARKids First Application
- Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families (PowerPoint)
- Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families (pdf)
"Build up Your PE Program with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation"
- Build up Your PE Program (PowerPoint)
"Teaching Health Education through Technology"
"Supporting Children of Military Families"
Nora Baltz, RN
Becky Lamb, RN
- Supporting Children of Military Families (PowerPoint)
"Safe Routes to School"
Dr. Jennifer Shaw
Lisa and Jeff Perry
"Caries: The #1 Childhood Disease!"
- Oral Health and Caries (PowerPoint)
"ACSIP and the Wellness Priority"
- ACSIP and the Wellness Priority (PowerPoint)