FREE WEBINAR! 2014 School Health Index
Using the new UPDATED School Health Index
Thursday, November 6th 12:00 Central Time
Sponsored by CDC and Alliance for a Healthier Generation
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Coordinated School Health Meetings:
- December 4, 2014 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- February 19, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- May 6, 2015 Camp Aldersgate, Little Rock
Contacts: Audra Walters, ADE; Donna Miller, ADH
Safe Schools Health Initiative Meetings:
- December 3, 2014 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- February 18, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- May 7, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
Contact: Kathleen Courtney, ADE
NEW Contact Information for Coordinated School Health
2013 Arkansas Youth Risk Behavior Survey Weighted Data Results
Vision Statement: The children and adolescents of Arkansas will become healthy, successful students and contributing members in their communities.
Mission Statement: Through strategic statewide planning, coordinated school health will disseminate information, resources, and opportunities to link schools and communities to improve the health and wellness of Arkansans.