MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Learn About School Based Health Centers
Arkansas School Based Health Center (SBHC)
Request For Application (RFA) Click Link Here
Commissioners Memo LS-15-039
AR School-Based Health Center Initiative Release of Application Required Training
The required RFA training will be January 22nd at Laman Library 2801 Orange Street North Little Rock from 9-11am. No preregistration needed, just sign in when you get there. Only attendees will be eligible to apply for the SBHC grant this year. In the event of inclement weather the training will be January 29th at Laman Library from 9-11am.
Coordinated School Health Meetings:
- December 4, 2014 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- February 19, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- May 6, 2015 Camp Aldersgate, Little Rock
Contacts: Audra Walters, ADE; Donna Miller, ADH
Safe Schools Health Initiative Meetings:
- December 3, 2014 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- February 18, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
- May 7, 2015 Hilton Garden Inn, North Little Rock
Contact: Kathleen Courtney, ADE
NEW Contact Information for Coordinated School Health
2013 Arkansas Youth Risk Behavior Survey Weighted Data Results
Vision Statement: The children and adolescents of Arkansas will become healthy, successful students and contributing members in their communities.
Mission Statement: Through strategic statewide planning, coordinated school health will disseminate information, resources, and opportunities to link schools and communities to improve the health and wellness of Arkansans.